Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Veteran Assault Squad First Five Finished


So there they are.

I am quite proud, they turned out even better than my last squad.

I tried to freehand the Blood Angels insignia on that Combat Shield. It's not accurate at all, but I think it turned out looking okay, although not professional looking at all!

As for the power weapons, I was disappointed. I ended up going way too heavy on the white. But still, they look pretty good. I also like the way all of their wings and the two chainswords came out.

Pretty darned good if I do say so myself!

Also, keep an eye out for my next post, which will have my slightly converted counts as Lemartes model. It was my first try with greenstuff, so I had a little fun (I should have tried something less important!)

No comments:

Post a Comment