Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Assault Squad Finished! (Enought for Me Anyways!)






I finished my Blood Angels assault squad the other day, and they have been sitting on my desk-altar since then so I can gaze happily upon my handiwork. I just thought I would share their glory with the world.

I'm so proud *happy sob*

That genestealer there is one that my Girlfriend painted. She named him Walter.

I had to name my marines too, (I am so excited about this, I will attempt to name pretty much all of them.)

I call the sergeant "Vladimir." Named after Vlad the Impaler of course, He gets this honor for being my first fully painted (to my current standard) marine.

The dude with surfer hair has been named Aleksander.

Also, sorry for poor quality pictures, I don't actually own a camera, so these were all taken on my Girlfriend's iPhone.

Having these guys complete feels really special. They have the honor of being the first squad to be properly painted by me in a very long time. To me, they are a good omen of things to come. I pray that the rest of my army lives up to the standard these guys are setting!


Up next: Veteran Assault Squad! or Corbulo! Both probably! We'll see!

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment