Search This Blog

Friday, December 4, 2009

I Still am Actually

Internet blogs are a dime a dozen these days.

So what would compel me to start one? First of all - I have never met anyone quite like me. Sure people may share a couple of my interests, but I'm the only me. Secondly- I want to write something for people to read, something to entertain people, and hopefully something a few people will learn from as well (in other words: I just want some attention.) Thirdly- I'm in college... I have nothing better to do.

Now: what will I write about in this blog? Whatever strikes my fancy mostly, but I guarantee a lot will have to do with games. LOTS of games. Not just video games though- tabletop games, card games, board games- whatever. There will probably be some of everything, so make sure you check up often!

I am currently really focusing on Warhammer 40,000, so a lot of these posts will have to do with it for now, but some games I have played a lot of in the past, and may return to at a moment's notice are:
Pirates of the Spanish Main/Cursed Seas
Magic: The Gathering
World of Warcraft
Warmachine
Dungeons and Dragons
(expect many blog posts about the above)

and then just some of my favorite games in general (that aren't listed above)
Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Calibur (My favorite game ever, expect at least one post about it)
Pokemon: TCG, video games as well
Dawn of War
Call of Duty 4
Spore
The Sims 2
Starcraft
Arcanum: of Steamworks and Magic Obscura
etc...

I also like anime, my favorite being Eureka Seven.
My favorite band is Rhapsody (of Fire).

So... yeah.
Subscribe or whatever.
Or my cat will eat you

No comments:

Post a Comment